Interrupting Your Scheduled Programming...

Lovely readers!

I've just learned that I am able to enter this year's The Writer's Voice competition, which means that tomorrow I will be posting the first 250 words and a pitch for a manuscript I've been working on for some time.  This is exciting, because it means I get to share some of my (novel) writing on the blog with you lovely people for the first time in the history of Writability. Woo!

There will still be a normal post on Friday, just like any other week. So no worries.

Thanks for all of your support!

6 comments:

Ara Grigorian said...

Yey!!!! Can't wait :) Congrats!

Ava Jae said...

Thank you! ^_^

Joan said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Can't wait to read :D

Ava Jae said...

Thank you! It's up now. :)

Jeremy Feijten said...

Great, good luck with it! Have you heard anything yet? And what can you win? A contract with a publishing agency? ^^

Ava Jae said...

Ha ha not quite. If you get picked, your query and pitch goes up in front of a panel of agents who could potential request materials. Fun opportunity.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...