|Photo credit: Clare & Dave on Flickr|
- Synopsis Critique (up to 1,000 words) from Laura Heffernan: Matt Mutshnick
- Query Critique from Gabrielle Prendergast: KK Jenkins
- 2 Query Critiques from Briana Morgan: Jamie Kay and V Yarrington
- Query Critique + Follow-up e-mail + Synopsis critique (if wanted) from Gill Hoffs: Kelly Barina
- First Chapter Critique from Jackie Yeager: Emily Moore
- Query + First Chapter Critique from Akemi Dawn Bowman: Nicole Lowrey
- Query + First Chapter Critique from Amelinda Berube: Sarah Pripas Kapit
- Query + First Chapter Critique from K Callard: Bev Baird
- Query + First Chapter Critique from Hayley Chewins: Lana Kondryuk
- Query + First Chapter + 1-4 Page Summary Critique from Erica Cameron: Vanessa Valiente
- Query + First Chapter Critique OR $75 towards her Graphic Design Services from Veronica Bartles: M.E. Bond
- First 3 Chapters Critique from Kristi Wientgne: Cez Apollo
- First 6 Chapters Critique from Megan Manzano: Brie Tart
- First 50 Pages Critique from Nicole Tone: Layne
- First 50 Pages Critique from Chelsea M. Cameron: Megan Trotter
- Query + First 30 Pages Critique from me: Jacy Merrill
- Query + First 30 Pages Critique from Katherine Locke: Bonnie Woodward
And the book winners!
- ARC of Zero Repeat Forever by Gabrielle Prendergast: Stephanie Carmichael
- ARC of Karma Khullar's Mustache by Kristi Wientgne: AdikMiftakhur Rohmah
- Signed Hardcover of Beyond the Red by Ava Jae: Bonnie Woodward
- Pre-order of The Girl With the Red Balloon (Amazon or B&N) + Signed Bookplate by Katherine Locke: Shawn Fournier
- Signed copies of Behind the Throne & After the Crown by KB Wagers: Ellie Firestone
- Signed Hardcover of My Seventh-Grade Life in Tights by Brooks Benjamin: Ingrid Cuanalo
- Signed copy of The Girl Before by Rena Olsen: Mary Kate
- Signed Hardcover of Iron Cast by Destiny Soria: Emily Moore
Thanks again to all who entered and congratulations to all of the winners! To those who see their names here, you should be receiving an e-mail shortly (if it’s not already in your inboxes—check the e-mails you gave the rafflecopter!).
Finally, if you entered to win a critique but didn't win, I will say I have some June and beyond openings available for big and small critiques alike, and the anniversary 5% sale (and 10% off #ownvoices) is running until May 31st—so feel free to take a look at your options.
That’s all! See you all tomorrow with a vlog.